M, T 4-4:50pm and by appointment. All office hours are via Zoom.
Luciana Bobitan’ s interests lie in the area of Actuarial Mathematics. She enjoys teaching actuarial modeling classes and guiding students in their preparation for the Actuarial Professional Examinations.
- 2005 M.S. (Actuarial Mathematics), University of Michigan
Frequently Taught Courses
- MATH 4370. Interest Theory
- MATH 4371. Models for Life Contingencies I
- MATH 4372. Models for Life Contingencies II
- MATH 1400. Calculus for Social and Life Sciences I